Disclaimer: The thoughts and ideas expressed in this written/visual content are solely those of the author. The information on this site should not be considered as investment advice or a solicitation for any trades. It does not constitute a commitment to buy investment services, nor does it guarantee or forecast future results. Moon4traders, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and employees make no guarantee as to the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available, and accept no responsibility for any losses resulting from any investment based on such information or data.
1. We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
2. Moon4traders is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to Moon4traders that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
3. Moon4traders holds the right to cease all services which may also include a ban from our system upon defamation and conspiracy. All false allegations, accusations or comments must be removed until the matter is settled internally through our support ticket system by an administrator. Moon4traders has the right to pursue defamation cases through the legal system.
4. We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.
5. Moon4traders reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation given that all the evidence was provided by our administration on the final settlement in any case.Moon4traders will stand with its final decision based on facts and data.
Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as forex and CFDs has a high level of risk. You should not take on more risk than you can afford to lose, as you might lose more than your initial investment. You should not trade until you are well aware of the amount of your risk of loss. When trading, you must constantly keep your degree of experience in mind. Please seek independent financial counsel if the risks involved are unclear to you.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for over-risking capital in trading accounts. We reserve the right to disqualify any trader who engages in risky management of funds, in order to protect the integrity of our funding program and ensure the long-term success of our traders. We encourage all of our traders to approach trading with discipline, patience, and a focus on long-term profitability, and we are committed to supporting them every step of the way.
Profit sharing: To consider profit sharing with a funded trader, the % Return minimum to be approached should not be less than 2.5% since last in/out balance, otherwise the profit below 2.5% will be considered an operational cost for the company ( all processes involved ).
FORBIDDEN TRADING PRACTICES.
DURING THE CHALLENGE,VERIFICATION AND FOUNDED PERIOD, IT IS PROHIBITED TO:
(a). Knowingly or unknowingly use trading strategies that exploit errors in the services such as errors in display of prices or delay in their update
(b). Perform trades using an external or slow data feed
(c). Perform, alone or in concert with any other persons, including between connected accounts, or accounts held with different Moon4traders entities, trades or combinations of trades the purpose of which is to manipulate trading, for example by simultaneously entering into opposite positions
(d). Perform trades in contradiction with the terms and conditions of the provider and the trading platform
(e). Use any software, artificial intelligence, ultra-high speed, or mass data entry which might manipulate, abuse, or give you an unfair advantage when using our systems or services
(f). Perform gap trading by opening trade(s)
(f.1) 2 hours or less before a relevant financial market is closed for 2 hours or longer
(g) Otherwise perform trades in contradiction with how trading is actually performed in the forex market or in any other financial market, or in a way that establishes justified concerns that the provider might suffer financial or other harm as a result of the customer’s activities(e.g. overleveraging, overexposure, one-sided bets, account rolling)
(h) Zero tolerance on high frequency trading, meaning that any Contract for difference (trade) that is closed under 3 minutes will lead to an automatic permanent suspension of your trading account without the possibility of re-take.
As our customer, you should understand and agree that all our Services are for Customer’s personal use only, meaning that only you personally can access your Challenge Verification accounts and perform trades. For that reason, you should not, and you agree not to,(a)allow access to and trading on your Challenge and Verification accounts by any third party not you shall engage or cooperate with any third party in order to have such third party perform trades for you, whether such third party is a private person or a professional; (b)access any third party to the Challenge, Verification and Founded accounts, trade on behalf of any third party or perform any account management or similar services, where you agree to trade, operate or manage the Challenge, Verification and Founded accounts behalf of another user, all whether performed as a professional or otherwise. Please note that if you act or behave in contradiction with the aforesaid, we will consider such action/behavior as a Forbidden Trading Practice under Section 4 with respective consequences. Furthermore, Customer shall not exploit the Services by performing trades without applying market standard risk management rules for trading on financial markets, this includes, among others, the following practices (i) opening substantially larger position sizes compared to Customer’s other 6/14 trades, whether on this or any other Customer’s account, or (ii) opening substantially smaller or larger number of positions compared to Customer’s other trades, whether on this or any other Customer’s account. The Provider reserves the right to determine, at its own discretion, whether certain trades, practices, strategies, or situations are Forbidden Trading Practices
Trading during a macroeconomic event
1. Trading is not permitted during significant international news, macroeconomic events, corporate reports, or earnings (events). Any detected trade will result in the cancellation of the account without the right to appeal.
2. Trading within 30 minutes prior to or following a significant financial market event, including both opening and closing trades, is strictly prohibited. During this 30-minute period before and after the event, no trading activity, including the closure of existing trades, is permitted. However, if stop loss and take profit levels were established prior to this timeframe, they may still be considered valid.
3. A cfd contract(s) trade(s) will be considered effective only in case the position held has an open time for a minimum of 3 minutes. Any trade(s) or cfd contracts that do not meet this time requirement will be subject to annulation.
4. All sell limit, buy limit, sell stop and sell limit orders will not be permitted during macroeconomic events of high impact.
5. You are permitted to trade all trading instruments(trading pairs) during high-impact macroeconomic events, provided that you execute the trades within 30 minutes before or after the event.
Moon4Traders relies on accurate information to make informed decisions about news trading on our platform. Therefore, we use a news impact meter that is based solely on the chart provided on our website. We do not consider any other source while evaluating news trading because we believe that this chart is the most reliable and up-to-date source of information. By using this news impact meter, we can help our clients make better trading decisions and minimize the risks associated with news trading in the Forex market. Our commitment to using the most reliable and accurate sources of information is one of the reasons why Moon4Traders is a trusted partner for Forex traders around the world.
repeating the offense(s) will cause your cfd license to be disabled. Moon4traders will not honor any gains acquired through infringement of our terms and conditions.
Moon4traders Refund Policy
1. The initial investment is paid in full to allow the trader to participate in the Moon4traders funding program. If the client makes an email request for cancellation after the challenge has been paid, the customer is not entitled to a refund; this includes failure to complete any of the stages (Challenge & Verification). Furthermore, owing to the client's inability to keep within the limitations of goal profit percentage, daily loss percentage authorized, and maximum negative percent balance permitted, the customer will not be entitled to a refund.
2. Customers who overpay for a challenge will receive a full refund of the amount they paid for the outstanding balance. This includes paying twice for the same account toward the same challenge using the same Moon4traders payment code
3. When a customer places a trade the challenge stage begins. If there is no trading activity for 45 days as a maximum permitted to complete the challenge, a customer's account will be disabled; therefore, disqualified and this customer will not be eligible for a refund at that time.
4. If a customer ends the challenge or verification stage in profits but did not meet the required target profit %, this will not entitle the customer to a refund nor a retry without an initial deposit towards a new challenge.
5. It is the customer's responsibility to learn about the funding program's rules and regulations including parameters percentages allowed, furthermore it is also the customer's responsibility to learn and acknowledge what is not allowed during the funding process this includes all the FAQ listed on our website (www.moon4traders.com). By purchasing a challenge, the customer agrees to all of our statements.
Bank card deposits & withdrawals
1. Moon4tarders does not allow the practice of depositing with fiat via bank card and requesting withdrawals without purchasing any products. Our interest is not to supply exchange services allowing conversion fiat to crypto. Any attempt to do so may be ended with the suspension of the account and additional compliance procedure.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
A. The Client may at any time require the return of funds within the available balance. In this case, the withdrawal Moon4traders client is entitled to an unlimited number of times to change the password assigned to the client’s email, for the purpose of maintaining the necessary degree of confidentiality and security.
B. The Client is obliged to provide accurate information about his own person at the registration of account and the conclusion of the Agreement, and also to provide documents, in accordance with the requirements of the Company
C. The Company reserves the right to refuse service in case of violation of Clients obligations or the rules of the Company. The Company has the right to take any action to prevent the actions of the Client of a malicious nature, the Company is entitled to claim compensation of costs or losses incurred by the Client in their proper justification, or the Company may refuse in service without any explanation – in this case the right to compensation of costs is lost.
D. In order to protect the interests of the Company’s Clients, the legislation governing the activities of financial institutions, the fight against money laundering, the fight against terrorism, prevention of fraudulent activities and protection the Company’s interests, the Company may in case of identification of suspicious transactions, not trading operations or operations that violate the terms of this Agreement, require additional information and/or documentation from the Client about the essence and nature of his/her actions, not to take instructions and requirements of the Client orders until the end of the investigation procedure; and also the Company may refuse to comply with the terms of this Agreement before the end of the inquiry procedure.
E. The Client is obligated to send the Company an email from only one email indicated at registration (letters registered at a single domain website and having different ends of the domain name are valid).
F. The Client agrees and fully accepts that the withdrawal of funds from his Trading account is made by the method and in the manner prescribed by the Company. Moon4traders reserves the right to change the established order of withdrawal and regulate it according to current needs and forced circumstances, without the necessity to agree such needs and circumstances with the Client.
G. The Client is entitled to register only one Personal Cabinet using his data. In case of registration of the second and farther personal cabinets all additional personal cabinets of the Client will be blocked with notification of the Client.
H. The client understands that the Algorithmic HFT & Arbitrage is not allowed in the system and upon detection of such activity, the trading account will be disabled, without the possibility of dispute.
I. Trading during financial events, news, etc may result in an adjustment of balance if a trade is confirmed to be corrupted by high risk or gambler behavior.
If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.